Re: Evaluation of ontology reuse choices in real-world scenarios

Hi Ghis,
Can you be a bit more specific? Are you looking for evaluation criteria?  There is of course basic vocabulary considerations aimed at helping people review a vocabulary to evaluate its usefulness in the Best Practices document but presumably you're looking for more or something different?? [1]

There is a growing collection of Linked Data books (for developers, execs & academics), including code examples at the Linked Data Developer community site.[2]  Two additional books are being added to the site this week.  Perhaps you can find further guidance in these publications.  Chapter 6 of the Linked Data book (Wood, Zaidman, Ruth) has detailed practical advice on embedding RDFa using Good Relations, FOAF, etc.

Cheers,
Bernadette

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/ld-bp/#VOCABULARIES

[2] http://linkeddatadeveloper.com