Re: Simple BI

Gianluigi,

No users yet. This is just the bare bones prototype of a concept of
extracting all the possible explicit and implicit metadata from a custom
datasource. Then I should figure out what to do with that.

My purpose is to build this framework with help from the community. I
really don't know if joining this project is worth the effort, or even if I
just wasting my time. It's just that I've got very exited with ontologies
and I would like to do some with them.

The framework basically consumes any kind of triples (which can came from
any kind of datasource), computes all the metadata and then I have a
metamodel from which I could do anything. For example, I could do Semantic
- ORM, publish datasets in any protocol and mappings to any platform.

There is also a faceted browser mechanism which will allow users to build
and customize their dashboards in a functional manner. For the rest, I'm
currently trying to do a core (metamodel) refactor to implement inference
and semiotics features. All of this is work to be done.

I hope not having dissappointed. Best regards,
Sebastian.

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 4:33 AM, Gianluigi Cuccureddu <gcuccureddu@yahoo.com