Re: Simple BI

Yes, although I'm currently strongly focused in the underlying technical
framework, it would be useful and I'm looking forward to know application
definitions or business specifications where it can be useful for. My
current approach is to be able to extract data and metadata from any kind
of data source. Then, I need application domains (what I mean with BI) for
which this metadata would be a valuable asset.

I'm currently doing an almost full refactor of the core models. Having a
business application with use cases to implement would be tremendously
useful. Actually I'm doing a bottom up modeling and need to complement this
with requirements. Any help would be very appreciated.

Best regards,
Sebastian.