GoodRelations for publishing data

From: Cristiano Longo <longo@dmi.unict.it>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 13:53:32 +0100
To: hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org
CC: semantic-web@w3.org
Dear Martin, I'm a sofware developer with some research skills in the
field of knoweldge representation. I found a mail you sent on the
semantic web mailing list (see cc) around two years ago about the
pubblication by sears and kmart of their products using semantic web
format. I wonder about the converse direction: do you know if publishing
the description of a product as RDFa or RDF/XML may favour in entering
into the sear or kmart (or some other e-commerce portal) in some way?

Thank you in advance.
CL