Re: finding a triple on the web

True.
Sindice and LOD Laundromat are amazing and rich resources.
But I think they don’t quite address Brent’s need.
Both of them may lead him to some RDF documents that he can download and start to fiddle with.

But I suspect he doesn’t want to have to build and populate the RDF store to then query himself.
In fact, he should be able to do what he wants without engaging in RDF at all.

Neither of them are very helpful with the simple rdfs:label query I was trying, even using the ntriples interface of Sindice.
Of course, I may have missed something.

Just how would you find even one English Label to show users, in the Semantic Web world, is a version of his question, unless I have misunderstood it.
(Maybe I am just projecting my own needs onto Brent :-) )
(And yes, I know Linked Data says just resolve the URI, but this is the Semantic Web list, and Semantic Web doesn’t let me assume that - perhaps the point of Linked Data?)

Best
Hugh

--
Hugh Glaser