Re: policy re discussion of patents and patent applications

On 1 August 2013 21:37, Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> This is an important piece of list policy to stick to.

Yes. I'd like to reinforce what others have said already, per
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2010May/0132.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2010Jul/0387.html etc
this is not an appropriate forum for discussing patents. For W3C
spec-track work, there are formal disclosure procedures as part of W3C
process; other general discussion of specific patents, the patent
system in general, etc., belong elsewhere.

cheers,

Dan