Re: Deprecate http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns# in favour of /ns/rdf# ??

a) would only makes sense if the same was applied to
   * the XML Schema Namespace
   * the OWL Namespace
   * doesn't address the issue mentioned by @cygri,
     if one wanted to take this further: why not merge
     why not simply merge rdf: rdfs: and owl: into one namespace? (yeah, I know that this would affecf  owl:Class vs :rdfs:Class, but that could be solved along the way of merging the namespaces… which would anyways mean changing URIs, effectively.
b) would probably break tools

b) seems unfortunately a strong argument against all the potential benefits of a), so I am somewhat afraid it won't happen.

just my 2 cents,
Axel
--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna