Re: Deprecate http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns# in favour of /ns/rdf# ??

Is anyone seeing the irony here? What is the most significant benefit most
often cited for semantic technology? Flexibility.  We say and we believe
that to a large extent, with semantic technology, you can change things and
they won't break.  But here we are, locked into namespaces that nobody
likes and we cannot change them because things will break.

What are the limits of flexibility we are bumping into here? Can we extend
them?

Michael

--

Michael Uschold
   Senior Ontology Consultant, Semantic Arts