AW: ORG implementations

From: Klee, Carsten <Carsten.Klee@sbb.spk-berlin.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 06:45:12 +0000
To: 'Dave Reynolds' <dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com>
CC: "Heise, Andreas" <Andreas.Heise@sbb.spk-berlin.de>, "Rolschewski, Johann" <Johann.Rolschewski@sbb.spk-berlin.de>, "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi Dave,

the German ISIL- and Library Codes Agency at the Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin is planning to use the Organization Ontology for its address database of Libraries, Archives, Museums and related Organisations [1].

We're planning to use the following terms:

The class ChangeEvent and the properties originalOrganization and resultedFrom are also applicable to our data, but it's not clear if we're going to use them.

[1] <http://sigel.staatsbibliothek-berlin.de/suche/linked-data-service/>
Carsten Klee
Abt. Überregionale Bibliographische Dienste IIE
Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin - Preußischer Kulturbesitz