Re: SPIN prospects

Hey all,

Graphity [1] is using SPIN templates for SPARQL queries that get
attached to ontology classes and are used to query page contents.
Queries can also be built on-the-fly using a query builder that uses
SPIN API behind the scenes [2].

Martynas

[1] https://github.com/Graphity/graphity-ldp
[2] https://github.com/Graphity/graphity-ldp/blob/master/src/main/java/org/graphity/util/QueryBuilder.java