Is there a dictionary to declare constraints on data ? (like in forms, not in ontologies...)

From: Andrea Splendiani <andrea.splendiani@deri.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 00:13:57 +0000
To: semantic-web@w3c.org
Hi,

I need to declare, for a given RDF input action, a set of constraints that must be met in order for the operation to be successful.

Basically it's like in a form, I need a dictionary to specify that, for instance, a single value needs to be provided for a given properties.

This has nothing to do with the ontological representation of the domain and with inference behind.

For instance I may want to say that for the property hasAddress one and only one address for each person must be presented in a message/form to be valid. But this is just my input requirement, ontology-wise a person can have as many addresses as he/she wants (including none).

Now, is there a dictionary that people is using to declare these kind of constraints ? It seems feasible to embed in it bits of sparql to automate validation.

best,
Andrea