Re: annotations and RDF

Dear David,
in general we have not been focusing enough on these aspects yet.
However, that is one of the top items in the priority list and it would be
great if you could participate to the discussion.

As Rob pointed out, with very few tweaks your example could work in
compliance with OA as well.

Best,
Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.