Re: PageRank approaches

Hi Michael,

We looked at combining PageRank and lightweight reasoning before.

Piero A. Bonatti, Aidan Hogan, Axel Polleres and Luigi Sauro. "Robust
and Scalable Linked Data Reasoning Incorporating Provenance and Trust
Annotations". In the Journal of Web Semantics 9(2): pp. 165–201, 2011.

http://sw.deri.org/~aidanh/docs/saor_ann_final.pdf

We took a dataset of 1.1 billion statements from 4 million Web
documents. Ranking was done over documents based on dereferenceable
links. Triples were ranked as the sum of the PageRank of the documents
they appear in. An annotation framework was used to produce ranks for
inferences (for a small subset of OWL 2 RL). We then used the triple
ranks to remove the "weakest" triples involved in inconsistencies.

Hope you find it interesting.

Cheers,
Aidan