Re: Fwd: Reasoner accuracy

From: Ghalem Ouadjed (EOWEO) <gouadjed@eoweo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:22:58 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Hello Jakub,

thank you for your answer.

What means too vague when you ask a question to a group of individuals :)

the questions you ask are already some kinds of answers and build the
beginning of a discussion.

Actually you re right as my question was more about to know if, well,
"is there a lot of users who meet difficulties with reasoners in général
or not" and if yes what kind of difficulties.

Thank you for the link, i m already exploring it.

Cheers,

--
Ghalem Ouadjed Formateur France en Technologies Sémantiques
Certification et Conseil en Web Sémantique Membre Associé du STI