Re: Reasoner accuracy

Well it's a very complex subject isn't it.
I have never done reasoner optimization but e.g. Allegro claim their
reasoner is faster over a certain data set than some other X. And I think
theirs and others have reasoners which are plug in. So the first step is
understanding the significance of the underlying data store.
Then there is the logic the reasoner supports. Some are opptimised for
different branches. But may do less well than X with some other logic set.
I think choice of logic comes before choice of reasoner though?
So now we have the store, the logic, the reasoner and add in the
implementation language and the query language.
If it is a complex store (Open RDF?) we may also be looking at its
component modules and their implementation.
Don't forget versions.
Now what do you want to know?
(not just to be clear that I would be able to answer. But then think about
it very few people would given above. )

Adam