Fwd: Reasoner accuracy

From: Ghalem Ouadjed (EOWEO) <gouadjed@eoweo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:27:16 +0200
To: "<semantic-web@w3.org>" <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hello
i resend my initial question for which i didn t get no answer.
I then presume this list is not the right one regarding the subscribers
knowledge and interests.
I would like to know if someone could guide me to a list which concerns
reasoners and also one which concerns frameworks pls.

Thank you in advance for your time
Cheers
Ghalem

Hello

i really have more and more of clients and partners here who talk to me
and ask me about the efficiency of the reasoners they use.
Actually the conclusions they collect and display are not always false
but it seems that they systematically meet complications with the
performance optimisation.
For example one request could take an hour to be answered.

Has someone a kind of recommandation or advice regarding reasoners
problematics pls?