Reasoner accuracy

From: Ghalem Ouadjed (EOWEO) <gouadjed@eoweo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 16:00:26 +0200
To: "<semantic-web@w3.org>" <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hello

i really have more and more of clients and partners here who talk to me
and ask me about the efficiency of the reasoners they use.
Actually the conclusions they collect and display are not always false
but it seems that they systematically meet complications with the
performance optimisation.
For example one request could take an hour to be answered.

Has someone a kind of recommandation or advice regarding reasoners
problematics pls?

Thank you in advance for your time.

Cheers
Ghalem