Re: Can we create better links by playing games?

From: Jens Lehmann <lehmann@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 22:24:19 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Cc: public-lod@w3.org

Hello Martin,

Am 19.06.2012 21:23, schrieb Martin Hepp:
> Dear Jens:
>
> I wonder how this approach is different to the one described in our 2008 paper [1], available from
>
> http://www.heppnetz.de/files/gwap-semweb-ieee-is.pdf

It's closely related, but a specific instance of Semantic Web GWAPs for
instance level interlinking. The game balancing and rewarding is also
different and it is a single player game. The underlying idea and
motivation is essentially the same as in your paper, which we took as a
motivation. (At some point, we also planned to use OntoGame directly and
mailed Elena and Katharina.)

Kind regards,

Jens