[Correction] :BaseKB Pro Now Available For Download

From: Paul Houle <ontology2@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 20:23:00 -0400
To: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, semantic-web@w3.org
Today Ontology2 released :BaseKB Pro, possibly the first RDF data file
for sale to the general public.

Priced at $199 a month, a subscription to :BaseKB Pro allows customers
unlimited access to the knowledge of Freebase, the basis for the Google
Knowledge Graph.

"The knowledge in :BaseKB is essential for systems that work with
schema.org, the Facebook Open Graph, and other social-semantic systems,"
said Ontology2 founder Paul Houle. "We've been pleased with the wide
interest customers have shown in :BaseKB and :BaseKB Pro. We spent the
last month talking to customers and used what we heard."

According to Houle, the company designed a product that satisfies the
needs of early adopters "who care about time to market and who don't
want to experience an intrusive, time-consuming sales process."

Ontology2 is the leader in data extraction from Freebase. It offers
support contracts and specialized knowledge base development for
customers that need rapid and reliable results.

-----

Correction: this version of the press release corrects an error in
the first sentence. We apologize for publishing incorrrect information here.