:BaseKB Pro brings the Google Knowledge Graph Down to Earth

From: Paul Houle <ontology2@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 18:33:40 -0400
To: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, semantic-web@w3.org
June 19, 2012

:BaseKB Pro Brings the Google Knowledge Graph down to Earth.

Today Ontology2 released :BaseKB Pro, possibly the first RDF data
file ever available to the general public.

Priced at $199 a month,  a subscription to :BaseKB Pro allows customers
unlimited access to the knowledge of Freebase,  the basis for the Google
Knowledge Graph.

"The knowledge in :BaseKB is essential for systems that work with schema.org,
the Facebook Open Graph,  and other social-semantic systems,"  said Ontology2
founder Paul Houle. "We've been pleased with the wide interest customers have
shown in :BaseKB and :BaseKB Pro.  We spent the last month talking to customers
and used what we heard."

According to Houle, the company designed a product that satisfies the
needs of early
adopters "who care about time to market and who don't want to experience an
intrusive, time-consuming sales process."

Ontology2 is the leader in data extraction from Freebase. It offers support
contracts and specialized knowledge base development for customers that need
rapid and reliable results.

http://basekb.com/