Re: [Semediawiki-user] status and problems on sematicweb.org

From: Jeroen De Dauw <jeroendedauw@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 14:58:22 +0000
To: Markus Krötzsch <markus.kroetzsch@cs.ox.ac.uk>
Cc: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hey,

> I am confident that we can soon upgrade/configure our software to block
most new spam from coming through.

I was looking at the wiki just now and notices breakage in the Tool
template, which was using the #arraymap parser function, added by Semantic
Forms, while SF appears to have been removed. Any particular reason for
this? If not, I suggest adding SF back in as well.

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw
http://www.bn2vs.com