Re: Tools to produce HTML documentation of RDFS / OWL ontologies

Hi,

we finally extended the Specgen Version[1] with the capability to create groups of concepts automatically.
At the moment the modified version only can be found here:
http://www.csw.inf.fu-berlin.de/ontdocu/specgen/specgen7.zip
It would be nice if we could integrate it into the github repo of [1].

As a result, documentations are created that contains groups of the conceptual content in the following manner (SWCO Example)
http://www.csw.inf.fu-berlin.de/ontdocu/specgen/swco.html

We use the Python igraph interface to create the groups, so this library is needed, besides the rdflib/rdfextras.
The use of groups for the specgen-documentation is optional, to enable it just add the --groups parameter at startup.

Cheers,
Mario Rothe

[1]https://github.com/specgen/specgen