Re: Tools to produce HTML documentation of RDFS / OWL ontologies

Mario,

sure! Sounds interesting, so just pull a request on github (if you' ve
never did it, check the help at
https://help.github.com/articles/using-pull-requests ) and Bo or me will
analyse and accept the interesting changes.

Kind regards,