Re: GoodRelations Light

Always thought it was called a "blank node" and "bnode" was just a cute
shortening :)
Anyway I just edited the introduction of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_node along those lines.
Note that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bnode redirects to the above ...

Beyond vocabulary issues, seems to me that in OWL you can't express the
constraint that instances of a given class should be anonymous resources.

Bernard

--
Bernard Vatant
Senior Consultant