Re: GoodRelations Light

I must admit I gagged a bit when I saw "bnode".
But the picture is so good, it seemed churlish to comment :-)
My compliments for the complement.

It wasn't just the "b" that caused me a problem - it was also the "node".
Why do we think that people who are using this have to have the concept of a node?

In fact, what is the meaning (semantics?) of labelling it a "bnode" - it implies by label that there is not a resolvable URI for it.
Is that a requirement of GR? That is, am I allowed to use a resolvable URI for it?
Perhaps the "Company" node is an "anonymous node" - who knows?

Would it break everything to label it "Cost", for example?

On the other hand, I think if it has to be a bnode in the underlying RDF, then there should be no label on it at all.

Best
Hugh

--
Hugh Glaser,