Re: URI itself is a resource?

Hi Jitao,

If you /really/ want to use a URI as a resource then the POWDER
semantics may be useful to you [1]. We defined an extension that allows
a literal value for 2 very specific predicates to be seen as sufficient
for a URI to be a member of an OWL class. It needs to be handled with
due care but, well, it works!

HTH

Phil

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/powder-formal/#regexSemantics

--

Phil Archer                     | UK Project Manager
http://philarcher.org/          | i-sieve technologies