Re: RDF question.

On Thu, 2011-02-24 at 17:30 +0000, William Phipps wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I need to format some page results in RDF. The page needs to end with
> the .rdf extension, rather then then .php or .html, reflecting this.
>
> Can anyone here help me with this, or put me onto a good place to help
> me work out how I can do this?

Hi William,

I suspect that you want to offer your page in HTML alternatively using
one or more of the RDF serializations.

If you wish to do that directly in your XHTML document, you can use the
RDFa serialization. This can be done directly from your templates and
requires no further setup. I could consider to be the simplest solution.

However, if you need to have your RDF externally to the document, you
can use the Turtle (preferable!) or RDF/XML serializations. For this to
work, you need to generate a particular output (may be dynamic or a
static file) for your data just like you did for XHTML (or Atom and
RSS).

If you can elaborate on your problem, I'm sure people can point you
towards the right direction.

-Sarven