Re: RDF question.

I am not sure what is the problem, if you can't just create the page with the appropriate extension.

If you want it to look like linked data, you might find the following useful.
http://www.rkbexplorer.com/blog/?p=11
Basically if you have all the files with the right extensions in the directory, then it will work.

If you are generating from php I suspect you will need something like
header("Content-type: application/rdf+xml");

You would need to give a more detailed account of exactly what you are trying to do for someone to give more help.

Good luck

--
Hugh Glaser,
              Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia