Re: void vocabulary, typo?

Martin,

I'm one of the VoID authors, pleased to meet you.

> I'm thinking the property wv:declaration should be used instead?

Yes, sounds sensible to me, thought IANAL ;)

Maybe one of the Talis chaps (Ian, Tom, etc. if you're reading this)
can help clarify.

Process-wise this document can't simply be updated as it is a SWIG
Note now - we're currently collecting errata etc. and schedule a new
version in some point in the future.

Thanks for pointing this out, Martin!

Cheers,
	Michael