An RDFa annotation bookmarklet (research project)

From: D Grant <aca08dg@sheffield.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 10:46:35 +0100
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Hello all,

I am a 3rd year student from the University of Sheffield and I have been
developing a bookmarklet which allows people to annotate web pages with
RDFa. It features an RDFa view mode (displaying triples etc.) as well as an
Edit mode and there is a function to load new ontologies.

For more information, or to install this bookmarklet please visit my web
page: http://www.duncangrant.co.uk/radify

I would be very grateful if you could test the bookmarklet and complete my
survey, found here:
http://duncangrant.co.uk/radify/limesurvey/index.php?sid=42642&lang=en.

Any comments will also be appreciated.

Yours Faithfully,