Research project: RDFa annotation bookmarklet

From: D Grant <aca08dg@sheffield.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:18:33 +0100
To: semantic-web@w3.org
I am a 3rd year student at the University Of Sheffield. I have created a
bookmarklet which is designed to make it easy for people to annotate web
pages using RDFa. It features a triple viewer, edit mode and ability to
load/parse new ontologies. I am looking for some people to test out the tool
and then to complete my survey. Any comments are also welcome.

If you are interested then please visit my website:
http://duncangrant.co.uk/radify/
And when ready start the survey
http://duncangrant.co.uk/radify/limesurvey/index.php?sid=42642&lang=en<http://duncangrant.co.uk/radify/evaluation.php>

Many Thanks,