Re: Indicating Skolem Nodes (was Re: AW: {Disarmed} Re: blank nodes (once again))

Personally I think the uc&r are reasonably well understood, though it can't hurt to capture them.

It's not so much designing a solution as agreeing some conventions around what people already do.

- Steve

Sent on the move.