Re: Indicating Skolem Nodes (was Re: AW: {Disarmed} Re: blank nodes (once again))

All,

I've created a skeleton wiki page for collecting use case and
requirements for skolomizing bnodes:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/BnodeSkolomization
I encourage all who are interested to add their use cases and
requirements.

On Wed, 2011-03-30 at 09:21 +0530, Ivan Herman wrote:
> David,
>
> are all those metadata necessary at all?

That depends on the use case.   *I* don't think they are necessarily,
but I was specifically trying to avoid making too many assumptions about
other people's use cases until requirements have been collected together
in one place and we can see how they fit together.

I think some good brainstorming has been done here on the list, but I
think if we are going to actually start designing a solution then the
requirements really should be collected first.

--
David Booth, Ph.D.
http://dbooth.org/

reflect those of his employer.