Re: Time and geospatial inference

Hi Alexander.

I don't know much about spacial and temporal inference but I can recommend
some of the existing vocabularies.
Have a look at OWL-Time [1] and Basic Geo Vocabulary[2] - those two are very
simple and useful. I really recommend the book Semantic Web Programming:
Chapter 13 gives a great introduction on how to deal with geospacial data.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-time/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2003/01/geo/

--
Yury V. Katkov