Re: Time for quintuples?

Bob,

I'm having a little trouble understanding where the problem is, from
your .ng example you have:

ex:APerson
   cco:skill <http://dbpedia.org/resource/Football_(soccer)> ex:CC1 .

ex:CC1
   a cco:CognitiveCharacteristic ;
   cco:topic <http://dbpedia.org/resource/Football_(soccer)>;
   wo:weight [
       a wo:Weight ;
       wo:weight_value 6.0 ;
       wo:scale ex:AScale
   ];
   cco:activity <http://sw.opencyc.org/concept/Mx4rwJRiEpwpEbGdrcN5Y29ycA> .

I'm failing to see why this simply isn't:

ex:APerson cco:skill ex:CC1 .

ex:CC1 a cco:CognitiveCharacteristic ;
   cco:topic <http://dbpedia.org/resource/Football_(soccer)>;
   wo:weight [
       a wo:Weight ;
       wo:weight_value 6.0 ;
       wo:scale ex:AScale
   ];
   cco:activity <http://sw.opencyc.org/concept/Mx4rwJRiEpwpEbGdrcN5Y29ycA> .

can you expand a little, concentrating on why the former will acheive
what you want, whilst the latter will not?

Best,

Nathan