Re: SPDX

The advantage would be that your ontology could be directly used for
exposing offer information, i.e. all the commercial details of a
software package. That seems like a tangible advantage to me.
Conceptually, it is no stretch at all; it's the default way of
modeling licenses or other more specific bundles of rights in
GoodRelations.

Martin