Re: SPDX

From: Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 21:35:59 +0200
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org
To: Peter Williams <pezra@barelyenough.org>
The advantage would be that your ontology could be directly used for
exposing offer information, i.e. all the commercial details of a
software package. That seems like a tangible advantage to me.
Conceptually, it is no stretch at all; it's the default way of
modeling licenses or other more specific bundles of rights in
GoodRelations.

Martin