Re: SPDX

From: Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:26:07 +0200
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org
To: Peter Williams <pezra@barelyenough.org>
Hi Peter:

It would make sense to make a license of your ontology a subclass of

	http://purl.org/goodrelations/v1#BusinessFunction

since that really is a class representing specifications of access
rights to a resource (with "Sell" and "LeaseOut" bying very generic,
retail-oriented instances).

So any kind of more specific rights bundles should be instances of
that class, too.

Martin