Re: GoodRelations Annotator

From: Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 23:23:47 +0200
Cc: <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: "Shepherd, Michael" <Michael.Shepherd@xerox.com>
Hi Michael:

There are various ways to create GoodRelations data in a programmatic
way:

1. Use RDF libraries for scripting languages, e.g. RDFlib and maybe
the SuRF object wrapper (flexible, but requires quite some learning)

* http://code.google.com/p/surfrdf/
* http://www.rdflib.net/

2. The GoodRelations templates collection for Django-style templating
engines at (simple for typical Web developers)

* http://code.google.com/p/templates4goodrelations/

3. Extensions for existing shop software (super simple), e.g. for
Magento

* http://www.ebusiness-unibw.org/wiki/GoodRelations#Applications

Best wishes

Martin

On 15.09.2010, at 23:03, Shepherd, Michael wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Iíve enjoyed using the GoodRelations Annotator web form with great
> results. Is there a programmatic interface or web service I can use
> to annotate my service and product information into GoodRelations RDF?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

martin hepp
e-business & web science research group