Re: Quality of the Semantic-Web-related Wikipedia articles

I'm doing my best to set up a Task force under the WikiProject:Internet
here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Internet/Semantic_Web_task_force

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Internet/Semantic_Web_task_force>If
it gets moved or changed around, hopefully that page will redirect to the
new location.

There is little information there at the moment so feel free to take charge
and add something!

AK

--
Alex Kozak