Re: Quality of the Semantic-Web-related Wikipedia articles

From: Alex Kozak <akozak@creativecommons.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 11:10:34 -0700
To: Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@deri.org>
Cc: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
I've begun looking into starting a WikiProject to improve the quality of
those articles. This should provide the effort some place to document the
current status of articles and to suggest new articles and improvements.

I will post more details if I'm successful in getting it started so that
others can get involved. If anyone can help get it going, please let me

Alex Kozak
Program Assistant
Creative Commons