SIOC survey

From: Uldis Bojars <captsolo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 18:56:55 +0300
To: SIOC-Dev <sioc-dev@googlegroups.com>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, foaf-dev <foaf-dev@lists.foaf-project.org>
Hi!

If you know about SIOC (Semantically Interlinked Online Communities),
please complete this survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/sioc_survey

The goal of the survey is to learn (1) how information about the SIOC
project reaches people and (2) participation of the community in the
development of the SIOC ontology and applications. Information
collected could be useful both for evolving the SIOC project and for
learning how to best spread awareness and facilitate participation in
ontology development projects in general.

This survey is one of the additions to my PhD thesis required after
completing the viva. I greatly appreciate your help. Please forward to
others who may be interested.

Thanks,
Uldis Bojars

[ http://twitter.com/CaptSolo ]