Re: OWL

From: Graham Klyne <GK-lists@ninebynine.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 19:45:22 +0100
To: Cristiano Longo <longo@dmi.unict.it>
CC: semantic-web@w3.org, Domenico Cantone <cantone@dmi.unict.it>
It might be worth digging around in publications of Ian Horrocks and colleagues
(e.g. http://www.comlab.ox.ac.uk/ian.horrocks/Publications/).

I seem to recall that around the 2003-2007 timeframe, he was involved in writing
a number of papers that explored decidable variants of DL, not all of which were
subsets of OWL-DL.  Thoigh I think the main restrictions of OWL:-DL vs OWL-full
still apply in these cases.

#g