Re: Next version of the LOD cloud diagram. Please provide input, so that your dataset is included.

Hi Pablo,

> may I ask why capping the date, rather than keeping it an open/ongoing
effort?

> why not continually update the registry

Sure.  The idea is that the meta-data is maintained as constantly as
possible on CKAN. Maybe as more and more datasets start publishing voiD
descriptions and Semantic SiteMaps we can in the future also support the
maintenance of the data by some update robots who crawl the metadata and put
it into CKAN.

For now, we have set the capping date as we needed a fixed point in time  to
start drawing the next version of the cloud diagram.

Cheers,

Chris