Re: ANN: The Vehicle Sales Ontology - Cars, Bikes, Boats on the Web of Data - http://purl.org/vso/ns

From: Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 21:54:33 +0200
Cc: Michael F Uschold <uschold@gmail.com>, semantic-web@w3.org
To: Frank Manola <fmanola@acm.org>
Hi Frank,
Thanks for the feedback. I will expand the ship section in the next
release following your suggestions. Currently, my focus was actually
on cars, bikes, and recreational vehicles. I also thought about
airplanes, but for the moment, the car sales industry is really the
biggest opportunity for taking up linked data and GoodRelations.
Martin