Re: R2RML: RDB to RDF Mapping Language

Riccardo,

D2R is one way to do it, a sort of non-standardised precursor to R2RML.
There are many more ways to do it [1] - that's why we standardise it ;)

Cheers,
      Michael (with his RDB2RDF WG co-chair hat on)

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/rdb2rdf/RDB2RDF_SurveyReport.pdf

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
LiDRC - Linked Data Research Centre