Re: Is there an RDF diff tool?

Hi Jie

There is, see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2005Dec/0176.html and get
the latest (but not very recent) version from:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/knobot/files/rdf-utils/.

The diff itself is not just triples as this need to refrence the context of
bnodes, so the diff is a collection of removed and added subgraphs, or to be
precise sets of rdf molecules and of trees of functional properties
grounding nodes.

Cheers,
Reto