Re: How to find a proper ontology for my classes and properties?

Hi Yury!

Take a look at Schemapedia: <http://schemapedia.com/>. It's a very
nice service with lots of examples. It also links to other services in
the search results (Schemacache, Swoogle and Sindice), so you can
continue from there on if you don't find what you're looking for.

Best regards,
Niklas