Re: How to find a proper ontology for my classes and properties?

Hi Ian:

Thanks for providing this service! Unfortunately, however,
schemapedia.com does not find entries that contain the search term in
their rdfs:label property. Do you think you can fix that?

Also, it is kind of problematic that there are no hints regarding the
tool support and popularity of a vocabulary. The likelihood of broad
adoption is a critical factor for choosing an ontology due to the
strong positive network externalities.

Best
Martin

martin hepp