Re: Please allow JS access to Ontologies and LOD

Hi Nathan:

Would it be an option that someone provides a service that resolves
purls to their current resource locations and adds the JS/CORS header
info to that service? I mean, one could use a service other than
purl.org to resolve a purl.org URI.

Something like cors4purl.org.

Whenever your JS encounters a http://purl/.*$ URI, you fetch http://cors4purl.org/$1
.

Not the most beautiful solution, but likely a clean, pragmatic way to
make the many purl.org-based vocabularies accessible for client-side
scripts.

Martin