Re: Please allow JS access to Ontologies and LOD

Hi Martin,

A few people are considering setting up a network of JS accessible
proxies which can be used to access the web of linked data from JS,
however this isn't very HTTP friendly, could cost a lot bandwidth wise,
and is more of an interim measure - thus trying to put pressure on to
get as much linked data & ontologies JS accessible as possible before
taking this route.

Best,

Nathan